Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Little Dorrit!

Okay so we're up to the second half of Little Dorrit and I knew the story line so I was wanting to skip this part because it's so sad! So the Dorrit family are now rich because they have rich connections and so now the whole family is acting snobby except for Amy (little Dorrit) and her uncle who is on the far left. Mr. Clennam (Matthew Macfadyen swoon) who had helped them find out about their rich relations and who Amy has a huge crush on is now to lowly for their company. They all go abroad and Amy gets home sick she keeps in contact with Mr. Clennam through letters and he still doesn't realise she loves him! I love how he is so oblivious to this! It's too cute he's all "I'm old and boring no one will ever love me!" and Amy's thinking "I love him so much it hurts but he keeps thinking of me as a child!". Kind of Mr. Knightley and Emma chemistry. Next week they're showing the last part of it I'm so excited, don't worry I'll summarise it for you!

1 comment: